Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips

Saturday, November 26, 2011

family, what do they mean to us?


Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
              It's been a long time since I wrote my last post..actually, i got a message about something that make me stop writing here..but that is not the topic that i'm gonna share here..well today, i want to talk about family..

             my family made up of 11 members, a very big family huh? but i love my family. i'm very thankful to Allah for giving me such a wonderful family. i have a loving mom, a responsible father, a brother, a sister, 4 younger sisters and two younger brothers. i'm the third. i feel very lucky for being the third cuz i have a complete set, brother, sister, younger brothers and younger sisters ^_^ I'm saying this cuz there's some people who wish they would have a brother, or a sister, but they just don't get even one. so Alhamdulillah, i have them...

          but sometimes, we do not appreciate what had been given to us. we never care about them even they are in front of us, but once they're gone, we'll start to miss them, we'll start to appreciate them, only then we just realised that they are very precious in our life. we take granted of what we have.

         one motivator asked me to hide my watch and try to draw it without looking at the watch. so, i started to imagine, how my watch look like but i can't see it clearly. i cannot draw my own watch even though i look at it everyday, every hours of my life. see! that's what we call take granted of something. we never really care about it until we really lost it.

        so dearest friends, if we lost our watch, we can still buy the another one, maybe better than before, but if we lost our family, there's no one can replace them cuz they are one in a million! they are the people who have the most common genetic with us. so, let's appreciate our own family before it's too late, never take granted about this cuz no one can replace them. what do they mean to us? you yourself have the answer!

No comments: