Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CONFidENT..



What did I learn today? I guess it’s a very important lesson for everyone especially for the people who will work with people, I mean like teachers, doctors..they have to communicate with people not machine. So, when we are talking in front of others, when all the eyes are looking at us, how do we feel?? Very nervous right? It’s normal for a human being.

Today, 29 nov 2011, my group and I had to present our assignment. All of us were very nervous, from the beginning of the class till the end. But after presentation, we regret bcuz we didn’t do it very well. Why did it happen?? Bcuz we less prepared.

So, what I want to tell you here is that before doing any presentation, we should be prepared as best as we can, do a lot of practice to be confident when we are talking. Actually, it’s a part of learning, to be ashamed of our own mistakes, being nervous when talking in front of others, blank when we are talking, it’s all normal for the people who are still learning. So, we cannot blame ourselves if we fail in this presentation, cuz only when we fail, we’ll start to learn.

So, my dear friends, specially dedicated to my group members, there’s nothing much we can do about the presentation today. Just let it go, we still have another mark to score. So, La Tahzan..Allah wants us to learn how to present and to talk, so that’s why we learnt it today. We are in the stage of learning, so to do such mistakes is normal for us, cuz nobody was born to be perfect. (I really don’t know whether my grammar is correct or not)

Confidence is not something that we can get in a day or two, some people take years to be confident when talking in front others. It’s all depends on us, our own effort. What do we do to be confident in ourselves?? 

Remember one thing, Muslims are the best! so we must try our best to be the best. Allah looks into our effort, not the result that we get.

No comments: