Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For the future doctors..


Assalamualaikum w.b.t..alhamdulillah..segala puji bg Allah ats segala nikmat yg kita peroleh pd hari ini..moga kita terus berada dalam golongan hamba2 yang diredhaiNya..insyaAllah..

malam ni, just a very simple entry..ttbe rse nak tulis something..want to remind myself about the responsibility that i hold right now, here in IIUM Kuantan...insyaAllah..

to be a doctor..that's the reason why MARA gives me money..duit yg sy dpt adlh duit rkyat Malaysia, duit bayaran cukai drpd ibu bapa atau pekerja2 kat malaysia..so, in the day of judgement, I might be asked by Allah, with what do you spend the money that was given to you???

-Gulp-

yes, i came here to be a doc, a doctor to serve the mankind, a doctor to spread the beauty of Islam..that's it!! my responsibilities...so, I should focus!!

*Moga Allah terus bg kekuatan....



No comments: